RALPH WENZ FIELD AIRPORT
The Pinedale Airport, also known Ralph Wenz Field covers an area of 485 acres of land 5 miles southeast from the central business district of Pinedale, Sublette County, Wyoming. It is considered to be a town-owned public use airport. It is a busy general aviation airport and is used regularly by larger business jet aircraft, multi-engine and smaller single engine aircraft.
It was named after Ralph Wenz, who was involved with testing cold weather equipment as a navigator in the Army Air Corps in Alaska.
Should you require private jet hire at Ralph Wenz Field, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Ralph Wenz Field Airport
- Location: Pinedale, Sublette County, Wyoming
- Airport Code: PNA
- Runway Length: 2,164 metres
- Co-ordinates:42°47′44″N 109°48′26″W
- Airport Address: Pinedale, WY 82941, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Pinedale (5.44 miles) Big Piney (23.75 miles)