READER BOTSFORD AIRPORT
Reader Botsford Airport is a public use facility located southeast of Wellington, Lorain County, Ohio. Its activation date was July 1962 and is privately owned by John & Catherine K Power. The airport covers an approximate area of 93 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within a few miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Reader Botsford Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Reader Botsford Airport
- Location: Wellington, Lorain County, Ohio
- Airport Code: 67D
- Runway Length: 2,850 feet
- Co-ordinates: N41°9.75' / W82°12.16'
- Airport Address: Wellington, OH 44090, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Wellington (0.91 miles), Lagrange (6.76 miles)