RED DEVIL AIRPORT
Red Devil Airport is a public use facility located one mile northwest of Red Devil, Kuskokwim County, Alaska. Its activation date was November 1954. The airport covers an approximate area of 311 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Red Devil Airport does not offer any services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Red Devil Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Red Devil Airport
- Location: Red Devil, Kuskokwim County, Alaska
- Airport Code: RDV
- Runway Length: 4,820 feet
- Co-ordinates: N61°47.28' / W157°21.01'
- Airport Address: Red Devil Airport, Red Devil, AK 99656
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Red Devil (2.24 miles), Sleetmute (8.4 miles)