RED OAK MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Red Oak Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles west of Red Oak, Montgomery County, Iowa. Its activation date was December 1941. The airport covers an approximate area of 202 acres of land and has three runways with turf and concrete surfaces. Red Oak Municipal Airport offers the following services: fuel, hangars, tie-downs as well as flight training and aircraft rental.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Super 8 Motel Red Oak IA is only 2.2 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Red Oak Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Red Oak Municipal Airport
- Location: Red Oak, Montgomery County, Iowa
- Airport Code: RDK
- Runway Length: 5,100 feet
- Co-ordinates: N41°0.65' / W95°15.53'
- Airport Address: Red Oak, IA 51566, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Red Oak (1.74 miles), Shenandoah (18.05 miles)