REDFIELD MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Redfield Municipal Airport is a public use facility located one mile southwest of Redfield, Spink County, South Dakota. Its activation date was November 1945. The airport covers an approximate area of 180 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt and turf surfaces. City of Redfield serves as the FBO here and offers the following services: 24 hour fuel with credit card, tiedowns, minor airframe and powerplant servicing as well as crop dusting.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Super 8 Motel redfield is only 0.8 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Redfield Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Redfield Municipal Airport
- Location: Redfield, Spink County, South Dakota
- Airport Code: 1D8
- Runway Length: 3,300 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°51.75' / W98°31.77'
- Airport Address: Redfield, SD 57469, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Redfield (1.06 miles), Faulkton (31.6 miles)