RICE LAKE REGIONAL CARLS FIELD AIRPORT
Rice Lake Regional Airport is found within the borders of Barron County, which is in the state of Wisconsin in the United States of America. The airport was opened in 1995 and is currently owned and operated by the City of Rice Lake.
The facility was named Carl's Field, in honour of Carl Rindlisbacher, who was the long-time manager at Arrowhead Field - an old airport that was found in the region. It has one fixed base operator, Rice Lake Air Center, and houses over 30 aircraft. Air Charter Service offers a wide selection when it comes to private jet hire in Wisconsin. Contact a consultant now for more information.
Private Jet Charter to Rice Lake Regional Carls Field Airport
- Location: Barron, Wisconsin
- Airport Code: RPD
- Runway Length: 6700ft and 3500ft
- Co-ordinates: 45-35-21.1350N / 120-40-26.3450W
- Airport Address: 1872 14 1/2 Ave, Cameron, WI 54822, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Barron (3.91 miles), Rice Lake (6.21 miles)