RICHARD B RUSSELL AIRPORT
Also known as the Richard B. Russell Regional Airport, Richard B Russell Airport is a public-use, county-owned facility in Floyd County, Georgia. It is located six nautical miles north of the CBD of Rome, Georgia.
It covers an area of 985 acres and has two asphalt runways. The Rome Composite Squadron of the Civil Air Patrol is also located at Richard B. Russell Regional. It was named for Richard B. Russell Jnr. who represented Georgia in the U.S. Senate from 1933 to 1971.
Should you require private jet hire at Richard B Russell Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Richard B Russell Airport
- Location:Rome, Floyd County, Georgia
- Airport Code:RMG
- Runway Length: 6007 ft, 4498 ft
- Co-ordinates: 34°21′03″N 085°09′31″W
- Airport Address: 304 Russell Field Rd NE, Rome, GA 30165, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Rome (6.51 miles), Plainville (7.76 miles)