RICHARD E FLEMING FLD AIRPORT
South St Paul Municipal Richard E Fleming Field Airtstrip is a public use facility located two miles south of the CBD of St Paul, Dakota County, Minnesota. Its activation date was October 1941.
The airport covers an approximate area of 270 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. City of South St paul serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: 24 hour self serve fuel with credit card, hangars and tiedowns as well as minor airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation , the Microtel Inn & Suites Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneap is only 1.4 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at South St Paul Municipal Richard E Fleming Field Airstrip Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Richard E Fleming Fld Airport
- Location: St Paul, Dakota County, Minnesota
- Airport Code: SGS
- Runway Length: 4,001 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°51.43' / W93°1.97'
- Airport Address: 1725 Henry Ave, South St Paul, MN 55075, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Inver Grove Heights (0.79 miles), St. Paul Park (2.29 miles)