RICHARD I. BONG AIRPORT
Richard I. Bong Airport is located three miles south of the central business district of Superior, in Douglas County, in the state Wisconsin. It is a public use airport, owned by the city of Superior and is regarded as a general aviation facility. It is named after World War II US pilot Richard I Bong and covers an area of 571 acres. The airport was opened in October 1937 and has two asphalt runways, but no control tower. It is not covered by any scheduled passenger airline.
Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire at Richard I. Bong Airport. Contact a consultant now and they will provide you with the options available, as well as guide you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Richard I. Bong Airport
- Location:Superior, Wisconsin
- Airport Code: SUW
- Runway Length: 5,100 ft, 4,001 ft
- Co-ordinates: 46°41′23″N 092°05′41″W
- Airport Address: Superior, WI 54880, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Ambridge (5.2 miles), Parkland (7.6 miles)