RICHARD LLOYD JONES JR. AIRPORT
Richard Lloyd Jones Jr. Airport is located within Tulsa County, in the state of Oklahoma. The airport can be used by the public and is under the ownership of the city of Tulsa.
It is regarded as a general aviation facility and also acts as a reliever airport for the Tulsa International Airport. Richard Lloyd Jones Jr. Airport boasts three runways, the longest of which is over 5000 feet. It also ranks as one of the busiest general aviation airports in the United States.
To arrange private jet hire at Richard Lloyd Jones Jr. Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will discuss the options available.
Private Jet Charter to Richard Lloyd Jones Jr. Airport
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Airport Code: RVS
- Runway Length:5,102 ft, 4,208 ft, 2,641 ft
- Co-ordinates:36°02′23″N 095°59′05″W
- Airport Address: 8605 S Elwood Ave, Tulsa, OK 74132, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Jenks (3 miles), Oakhurst (9 miles)