RIVERSIDE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Riverside Municipal Airport is located four miles southwest of downtown Riverside, in Riverside County, in the state of California, which lies on the west coast of the United States of America. It is a public use airport which is operated by the city of Riverside. Riverside Municipal Airport boasts two runways.
It is not served by a scheduled passenger airline though charter services are available at the facility. To arrange private jet hire at Riverside Municipal Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service and they will gladly take you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Riverside Municipal Airport
- Location: Riverside, California
- Airport Code: RAL
- Runway Length: 5,401 ft, 2,850 ft
- Co-ordinates: 33.9519° N, 117.4450° W
- Airport Address: 6951 Flight Rd, Riverside, CA 92504, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Jurupa Valley (7 miles), Belltown (11 miles)