ROBERT BOB CURTIS MEMORIAL AIRPORT
Robert Bob Curtis Memorial Airport is a public use facility located one mile north of the CBD of Noorvik, Northwest Arctic County, Alaska. Its activation date was June 2003. The airport covers an approximate area of 311 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Robert Bob Curtis Memorial Airport offers tie-down services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels in surrounding areas from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Robert Bob Curtis Memorial Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Robert Bob Curtis Memorial Airport
- Location: Noorvik, Northwest Arctic County, Alaska
- Airport Code: D76
- Runway Length: 4,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: 66°49′03″N 161°01′20″W
- Airport Address: Noorvik, AK, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Old Kotzebue (1.25 miles), Noorvik (1.47 miles)