ROBERT F SWINNIE AIRPORT
Robert F Swinnie Airport is a public use facility located two miles east of Andrews, Georgetown County, South Carolina. The airport covers an approximate area of 92 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Seven Rivers Aviation LLC serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: fuel and tie-downs.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are three hotels in Georgetown. Should you require private jet charter at Robert F Swinnie Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Robert F Swinnie Airport
- Location: Andrews, Georgetown County, South Carolina
- Airport Code: PHH
- Runway Length: 3,100 feet
- Co-ordinates: N33°27.10' / W79°31.57'
- Airport Address: 11920 Gapway Rd, Andrews, SC 29510, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Andrews (2.01 miles), Georgetown (14.41 miles)