ROBERT R WELLS JR AIRPORT
Robert R Wells Jr Airport is - public use facility located three miles south of Columbus, Colorado County, Texas. Its activation date was September 1981. The Airport covers an approximate area of 42 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Colorado County serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: self-serve fuel with credit card and tie-downs.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Americas Best Value Inn Columbus, TX is only 3.7 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Robert R Wells Jr. Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Robert R Wells Jr Airport
- Location: Columbus, Colorado County, Texas
- Airport Code: 66R
- Runway Length: 3,800 feet
- Co-ordinates: N29°38.49' / W96°30.96'
- Airport Address: Columbus, TX 78934, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Columbus (4.74 miles), Eagle Lake (11.59 miles)