ROSWELL INTERNATIONAL AIR CENTER
Roswell International Air Center is located within Chaves County, in the US state of New Mexico. It is regarded as a public company airport, and owned by the city of Roswell.
It was originally the Roswell Army International Airfield during the Second World War, and also Walker Air Force Base in the Cold War. The airport covers an area of 5029 acres, and boasts two large runways, with one 13 001 feet in length, and the other 9999 feet long.
To arrange private jet charters at Roswell International Air Center, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will assist you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Roswell International Air Center
- Location: Roswell, New Mexico
- Airport Code: ROW
- Runway Length:13,001 ft, 9,999 ft
- Co-ordinates: 33°18′5.6″N 104°31′50″W
- Airport Address: 1 Jerry Smith Cir, Roswell, NM 88203, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Roswell (7 miles), Dexter (15 miles)