ROY E RAY AIRPORT
Roy E Ray Airport is a public use facility located three miles northeast of the CBD of Bayou La Batre, Mobile County, Alabama. Its activation date was July 1965 and is privately owned by Hillery W Grice. The airport covers an approximate area of 41 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Roy E. Ray Airport offers the following services here - fuel and tie-downs as well as minor airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are 55 hotels in Mobile County. Should you require private jet charter at Roy E Ray Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Roy E Ray Airport
- Location: Bayou La Batre, Mobile County, Alabama
- Airport Code: 5R7
- Runway Length: 2,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: 30°27′19″N 088°12′40″W
- Airport Address: Irvington, AL 36544, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Bayou La Batre (4.23 miles), Dauphin Island (15.15 miles)