RUSH COUNTY AIRPORT
Rush County Airport is a public use facility located one mile northeast of La Crosse, Rush County, Kansas. Its activation date was April 1978. The airport covers an approximate area of 97 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Rush County Airport offers the following services - tiedowns.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Rush County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Rush County Airport
- Location: La Crosse, Rush County, Kansas
- Airport Code:K94
- Runway Length: 3,200 feet
- Co-ordinates: N38°32.81' / W99°17.38'
- Airport Address: La Crosse, KS 67548, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: La Crosse (1.48 miles), Hays (23.18 miles)