RUSSELL COUNTY AIRPORT
Russell County Airport is a public use facility located two miles northwest of Jamestown, Russell County, Kentucky. Its activation date was January 1994. The airport covers an approximate area of 165 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Russell County Airport offers the following services: fuel, tie-downs as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing and low bottled oxygen.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Russell County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Russell County Airport
- Location: Jamestown, Russell County, Kentucky
- Airport Code: K24
- Runway Length: 5,010 feet
- Co-ordinates: N37°0.58' / W85°6.17'
- Airport Address: C Smith Rd, Russell Springs, KY 42642, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Jamestown (2.8 miles), Columbia (13.01 miles)