RUSSELLVILLE LOGAN COUNTY AIRPORT
Russellville Logan County Airport is a public use facility located four miles southeast of the CBD of Russellville, Logan County, Kentucky. Its activation date was February 1966. The airport covers an approximate area of 68 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Russellville Logan County Airport offers the following services: fuel, tie-downs as well as minor airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Econo Lodge Russellville is only 4.2 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Russellville Logan County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Russellville Logan County Airport
- Location: Russellville, Logan County, Kentucky
- Airport Code: 4M7
- Runway Length: 4,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N36°48.00' / W86°48.61'
- Airport Address: 348 Airport Rd, Russellville, KY 42276, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Russellville (5.32 miles), Franklin (14.04 miles)