RUSSIAN MISSION AIRPORT
Russian Mission Airport is a public use facility located southeast of Russian Mission, Wade Hampton County, Alaska. Its activation date was June 1963. The airport covers an approximate area of 143 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt and water surfaces. Russian Mission Airport offers the following services: tie-downs as well as cargo handling.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Russian Mission Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Russian Mission Airport
- Location: Russian Mission, Wade Hampton County, Alaska
- Airport Code: RSH
- Runway Length: 3,260 feet
- Co-ordinates: N61°46.49' / W161°19.16'
- Airport Address: Russian Mission, AK 99657, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Russian Mission (0.7 miles), Marshall (25.99 miles)