RUTLAND SOUTHERN VERMONT REGIONAL AIRPORT
Rutland Southern Vermont Regional Airport is located five miles south of the central business district of Rutland, in Rutland County, located in the state of Vermont in the north-western region of the United States. It is a state-owned, public use airport and was formerly known as Rutland State Airport.
It is served by Cape Air, with three flights daily on nine passenger aircrafts to Boston – flights which roughly take around 40 minutes. Should you require private jet charters at Rutland Southern Vermont Regional Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will record your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Rutland Southern Vermont Regional Airport
- Location:North Clarendon, Vermont
- Airport Code:RUT
- Runway Length: 5,003 ft, 3,170 ft
- Co-ordinates: 43.5300° N, 72.9497° W
- Airport Address: 1002 Airport Rd, North Clarendon, VT 05759, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mendon (10 miles), Wallingford (6 miles)