SAC CITY MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Sac City Municipal Airport is a public use facility located three miles south of Sac City, Sac County, Iowa. Its activation date was December 1944. The airport covers an approximate area of 136 acres of land and has two runways with concrete surfaces. Sac City Municipal Airport offers the following services: fuel, hangars and tie-downs.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Sac City Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Sac City Municipal Airport
- Location: Sac City, Sac County, Iowa
- Airport Code: SKI
- Runway Length: 4,100 feet
- Co-ordinates: N42°22.74' / W94°58.78'
- Airport Address: Sac City, IA 50583, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Sac City (3.04 miles), Rockwell City (17.78 miles)