SALEM AIRPARK INC AIRPORT
Salem Airpark Inc Airport is a public use facility located three miles north of the CBD of Salem, Mahoning County, Ohio. Its activation date was October 1952 and is privately owned by Michael Pidgeon. The airport covers an approximate area of 35 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt/pavement and turf surfaces. Salem Air Park offers the following services: fuel, hangars and tie-downs as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Salem Airpark Inc Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Salem Airpark Inc Airport
- Location: Salem, Mahoning County, Ohio
- Airport Code: 38D
- Runway Length: 3,404 feet
- Co-ordinates: 40°56′53″N 080°51′44″W
- Airport Address: 11718 Salem Warren Road, Salem, OH 44460, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Salem (3.29 miles), Canfield (7.53 miles)