SALMON LAKE AIRPORT
Salmon Lake Airport is a public use facility located northwest of Salmon Lake, Nome County, Alaska. Its activation date was July 1958. The airport covers an approximate area of less than an acre of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Salmon Lake Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Salmon Lake Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Salmon Lake Airport
- Location: Salmon Lake, Nome County, Alaska
- Airport Code: Z81
- Runway Length: 2,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N64°54.54' / W165°0.88'
- Airport Address: Nome, AK 99762, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Nome (30.67 miles), Council (39.4 miles)