SALT LAKE CITY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Salt Lake City International Airport is a major civil-military airport which is also the most accessible airport in the region, servicing 2.5 million people. It is one of the largest bases of operation for Delta Air Lines which acts as the major operator with 72.4% of the business at this facility. In 2014 Salt Lake City International Airport had over 21 million passengers emplaned, running a total of 324,955 aircraft operations. It runs a full international service with multiple terminals and runways, a complete suite of modern amenities and full access to local transportation routes and services.
Air Charter Service offers a direct private jet charter to Salt Lake City International Airport.
Private Jet Charter to Salt Lake City International Airport
- Location: Abbeville, Louisiana
- Airport Code: IYA
- Runway Length: 12,002 ft, 12,000 ft, 9,597 ft, 4,892 ft
- Co-ordinates: 40°47′18″N 111°58′40″W
- Airport Address: 776 N Terminal Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84122, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Salt Lake City (4.95 miles), Murray (9.67 miles)