SAN GERONIMO AIRPARK AIRPORT
San Geronimo Airpark Airport is a public use facility located ten miles west of San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas. Its activation date was May 1981 and is privately owned by San Geronimo Airpark Inc. The airport covers an approximate area of 86 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. San Geronimo Airpark Airport only offers tie-down services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Bed And Breakfast @ Canaan Land Ranch is only 3.9 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at San Geronimo Airpark Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to San Geronimo Airpark Airport
- Location: San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas
- Airport Code: 8T8
- Runway Length: 3,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N29°30.61' / W98°47.91'
- Airport Address: San Antonio, TX 78253, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Helotes (8.08 miles), Leon Valley (10.92 miles)