SAND CANYON AIRPORT
Sand Canyon Airport is a public use facility located two miles north of Chewelah, Stevens County, Washington. Its activation date was January 1979. The airport covers an approximate area of less than an acre of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Sand Canyon Airport only offers tie-down services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Sand Canyon Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Sand Canyon Airport
- Location: Chewelah, Stevens County, Washington
- Airport Code: 1S9
- Runway Length: 3,446 feet
- Co-ordinates: N48°18.84' / W117°44.60'
- Airport Address: Chewelah, WA 99109, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Chewelah (2.92 miles), Colville (17.8 miles)