SAND SPRINGS STRIP AIRPORT
Sand Springs Strip Airport is a public use facility located one mile northwest of Sand Springs, Garfield County, Montana. Its activation date was January 1970 and is privately owned by Sand Springs Store, LLC. The airport covers an approximate area of 25 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Sand Springs Strip Airport only offers tie-down services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Sand Springs Strip Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Sand Springs Strip Airport
- Location: Sand Springs, Garfield County, Montana
- Airport Code: 8U1
- Runway Length: 2,400 feet
- Co-ordinates: N47°6.25' / W107°30.18'
- Airport Address: Sand Springs, MT 59077, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Sand Springs (0.84 miles), Jordan (31.78 miles)