SANDIA AIRPARK ESTATES EAST AIRPORT
Sandia Airpark Estates East Airport is a public use facility located two miles northeast of Edgewood, Santa Fe County, New Mexico. Its activation date was December 1985 and is privately owned by Sandia Airpark Inc. The airport covers an approximate area of 160 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Sandia Airpark offers the following services: self-serve fuel with credit card, tie-downs as well as major airframe and power-plant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are 4 hotels in Moriarty County. Should you require private jet charter at Sandia Airpark Estates East Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Sandia Airpark Estates East Airport
- Location: Edgewood, Santa Fe County, New Mexico
- Airport Code: 1N1
- Runway Length: 4,830 feet
- Co-ordinates: N35°5.68' / W106°9.87'
- Airport Address: Edgewood, NM 87015, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Edgewood (2.76 miles), Moriarty (9.79 miles)