SANTA MARIA PUBLIC AIRPORT
Santa Maria Public Airport is also known as the Captain G. Allan Hancock Field. It is located 3 miles south of Santa Maria, in northern Santa Barbara County, California.
Built by the U.S. Army during World War II, it was originally known as Santa Maria Army Air Field and it’s primary use was to provide training for B-25 bomber pilots. It was renamed it Santa Maria Public Airport in 1964.
Should you require private jet hire at Santa Maria Pub Capt G Allan Hancock Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Santa Maria Public Airport
- Location: Santa Maria, Santa Barbara County, California
- Airport Code: SMX
- Runway Length: 8005 ft, 5190 ft
- Co-ordinates: 34°53′56″N 120°27′27″W
- Airport Address: 3249 Terminal Drive, Santa Maria, CA 93455
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Santa Maria (3.9 miles), Guadalupe (8.17 miles)