SANTA ROSA ROUTE 66 AIRPORT
Santa Rosa Route 66 Airport is a public use facility located three miles east of the CBD of Santa Rosa, Guadalupe County, New Mexico. Its activation date was May 1967. The airport covers an approximate area of 401 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt surfaces. Santa Rosa Route 66 Airport offers the following services: 24 hour fuel with major credit card, hangars and tie-downs.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Holiday Inn Express Santa Rosa is only 1.1 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Santa Rosa Route 66 Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Santa Rosa Route 66 Airport
- Location: Santa Rosa, Guadalupe County, New Mexico
- Airport Code: SXU
- Runway Length: 5,013 feet
- Co-ordinates: 34°56′08″N 104°38′33″W
- Airport Address: Santa Rosa, NM 88435, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Santa Rosa (2.28 miles), Fort Sumner (39.42 miles)