Savoonga Airport is a public use facility located one mile southwest of Savoonga, Nome County, Alaska. Its activation date was August 1965. The airport covers an approximate area of 834 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Savoonga Airport does not offer any additional services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Savoonga Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Savoonga Airport
- Location: Savoonga, Nome County, Alaska
- Airport Code: SVA
- Runway Length: 4,400 feet
- Co-ordinates: N63°41.18' / W170°29.59'
- Airport Address: 227 Airport Drive, Savoonga, AK 99769, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Savoonga (0.7 miles), Gambell (38.92 miles)