SAWYER COUNTY AIRPORT
Sawyer County Airport is a public use facility located two miles northeast of Hayward, Sawyer County, Wisconsin. The airport covers an approximate area of 471 acres of land and has two runways with turf and asphalt surfaces. L & L Aviation offers the following services here: fuel, hangars and tie-downs.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the American Hayward is only 1.6 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Sawyer County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Sawyer County Airport
- Location: Hayward, Sawyer County, Wisconsin
- Airport Code: HYR
- Runway Length: 5.002 feet
- Co-ordinates: N46°1.52' / W91°26.66'
- Airport Address: Hayward, WI 54843, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Hayward (2.12 miles), Cable (14.66 miles)