SCAMMON BAY AIRPORT
Scammon Bay Airport is a public use facility located north of Scammon Bay, Wade Hampton County, Alaska. Its activation date was June 1973. The airport covers an approximate area of 103 acres of land and has one runway with a water surface. Scammon Bay Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Scammon Bay Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Scammon Bay Airport
- Location: Scammon Bay, Wade Hampton County, Alaska
- Airport Code: SCM
- Runway Length: 10, 000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N61°50.67' / W165°34.42'
- Airport Address: Scammon Bay, AK 99662, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Scammon Bay (0.28 miles), Chevak (22.01 miles)