SCHAFER USFS AIRPORT
Schafer USFS Airport is a public use facility located 15 miles southeast of Schafer, Flathead County, Montana. Its activation date was March 1945. The airport covers an approximate area of 49 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Schafer USFS Airport only offers tie-down services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Schafer USFS Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Schafer USFS Airport
- Location: Schafer, Flathead County, Montana
- Airport Code: 8U2
- Runway Length: 3,200 feet
- Co-ordinates: N48°4.78' / W113°14.70'
- Airport Address: Hungry Horse, MT 59919, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Browning (34.85 miles), Bigfork (38.44 miles)