SCHIFFER ACRES AIRPORT
Schiffer Acres Airport is a public use facility located 4 miles east of St Johns, Clinton County, Michigan. Its activation date was April 1982 and is privately owned by Michael & Albert Schiffer. The airport covers an approximate area of 94 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Schiffer Acres Airport offers the following services: tiedowns and major airframe and powerplant servicing, however powerplant repairs are only for emergencies.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Schiffer Acres Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Schiffer Acres Airport
- Location: St Johns, Clinton County, Michigan
- Airport Code: 3S5
- Runway Length: 2,777 feet
- Co-ordinates: N43°2.15' / W84°26.03'
- Airport Address: Ovid, MI 48866, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Bannister (6.74 miles), St. John’s (6.8 miles)