Scobey Airport is a public use facility located one mile northwest of Scobey, Daniels County, Montana. Its activation date was April 1940. The airport covers an approximate area of 175 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Trower Aviation serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: after hours call for fuel, hangars and tie-downs as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Scobey Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Scobey Airport
- Location: Scobey, Daniels County, Montana
- Airport Code: 9S2
- Runway Length: 4,015 feet
- Co-ordinates: 48°48′28″N 105°26′22″W
- Airport Address: 60 Airport Rd, Scobey, MT 59263, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Scobey (1.35 miles), Plentywood (40.21 miles)