SCOTT MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Scott Municipal Airport is a public use facility located four miles southwest of the CBD of Oneida, Scott County, Tennessee. Its activation date was September 1962. The airport covers an approximate area of 144 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Scott County Airport offers the following services here: 24 hour fuel with credit card, hangars and major airframe and powerplant servicing as well as low bottled oxygen and high bulk oxygen.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Scott Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Scott Municipal Airport
- Location: Oneida, Scott County, Tennessee
- Airport Code: SCX
- Runway Length: 5,502 feet
- Co-ordinates: 36°27′20″N 084°35′08″W
- Airport Address: 2263 Airport Rd, Oneida, TN 37841, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Oneida (5.03 miles), Pine Knot (15.86 miles)