SCRIBNER STATE AIRPORT
Scribner State Airport is a public use facility located three miles southeast of Scribner, Dodge County, Nebraska. Its activation date was February 1944. The airport covers an approximate area of 789 acres of land and has two runways with concrete surfaces. Scribner State Airport offers the following services: no credit card services for fuel (only cash or cheques) hangars and tie-downs.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Scribner State Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Scribner State Airport
- Location: Scribner, Dodge County, Nebraska
- Airport Code: SCB
- Runway Length: 4,200 feet
- Co-ordinates: N41°36.62' / W96°37.79'
- Airport Address: Nebraska 68031, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Scribner (4.33 miles), Fremont (14.08 miles)