SHAMROCK FIELD AIRPORT
Shamrock Field Airport is a public use facility located one mile southeast of Brooklyn, Jackson County, Michigan and is privately owned by Ella Atkins and Deano Smith. Its activation date was December 1975. The airport covers an approximate area of 59 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Shamrock Field Airport offers the following services: fuel, with prior arrangements and hangars and tiedowns.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Super 8 Brooklyn is only 0.5 miles from the airport. Should You require private jet charter at Shamrock Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Shamrock Field Airport
- Location: Brooklyn, Jackson County, Michigan
- Airport Code: 6G8
- Runway Length: 2,822 feet
- Co-ordinates: N42°5.70' / W84°14.45'
- Airport Address: Brooklyn, MI 49230, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Brooklyn (0.84 miles), Napoleon (4.56 miles)