SHAMROCK MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Shamrock Municipal Airport is a public use facility located three miles northeast of Shamrock, Wheeler County, Texas. Its activation date was February 1970. The airport covers an approximate area of 95 acres of land and has one runway with asphalt surface. City Of Shamrock offers the following services - self serve fuel available with credit card as well as hangars and tie-downs.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Econo Lodge Shamrock is only 3.1 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Shamrock Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Shamrock Municipal Airport
- Location: Shamrock, Wheeler County, Texas
- Airport Code: 2F1
- Runway Length: 3,600 feet
- Co-ordinates: N35°14.08' / W100°11.12'
- Airport Address: 16305 Interstate 40 East, Shamrock, TX 79079, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Shamrock (3.88 miles), Wheeler (15.42 miles)