SHEARER USFS AIRPORT
Shearer USFS Airport is a public use facility located south of Shearer, Idaho County, Idaho. Its activation date was September 1949. The airport covers an approximate area of 29 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Shearer USFS Airport does not offer any services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Shearer USFS Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Shearer USFS Airport
- Location: Shearer, Idaho County, Idaho
- Airport Code: 2U5
- Runway Length: 2,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N45°59.37' / W114°50.48'
- Airport Address: Kooskia, ID 83539, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Elk City (30.93 miles), Conner (34.86 miles)