SHEBOYGAN COUNTY MEMORIAL AIRPORT
Sheboygan County Memorial Airport is located within Sheboygan County, in the US state of Wisconsin. The airport is owned by the county, and is open for public use.
It falls within the borders of the town of Sheboygan, and is mostly used for general aviation. It also houses the Sheboygan National Weather Station's observation station. It recently underwent expansion and houses over 80 aircrafts at the facility.
If you would like to arrange private jet hire at Sheboygan County Memorial Airport, contact Air Charter Service now and a consultant will provide you with more information.
Private Jet Charter to Sheboygan County Memorial Airport
- Location: Town of Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin
- Airport Code:SBM
- Runway Length: 6,800 ft, 5,002 ft
- Co-ordinates: 43°46′11″N 087°51′06″W
- Airport Address: N6180 Resource Dr, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Sheboygan Falls (4 miles), Johnsonville (6 miles)