SHEEP MOUNTAIN AIRPORT
Sheep Mountain Airport is a public use facility located west of Sheep Mountain, Valdez Chitna Whitie County, Alaska. Its activation date was August 1950. The airport covers an approximate area of less than an acre of land and has one runway with a gravel/dirt surface. Sheep Mountain Airport only offers cargo handling services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Sheep Mountain Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Sheep Mountain Airport
- Location: Sheep Mountain, Valdez Chitna Whitie County, Alaska
- Airport Code: SMU
- Runway Length: 2,270 feet
- Co-ordinates: N61°48.68' / W147°30.54'
- Airport Address: Sutton, AK 99674, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lake Louise (45.09 miles), Palmer (54.91 miles)