SHELBY COMMUNITY AIRPORT
Shelby Community Airport is a public use facility located two miles west of the CBD of Shelby, Richland County, Ohio and is privately owned by Shelby Airport LLC. Its activation date was December 1948. The airport covers an approximate area of 50 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt surfaces. Shelby Community Airport offers the following services - hangars and tie-downs.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Shelby Community Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Shelby Community Airport
- Location: Shelby, Richland County, Ohio
- Airport Code: 12G
- Runway Length: 3,174 feet
- Co-ordinates: N40°52.37' / W82°41.84'
- Airport Address: Shelby, OH 44875, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Shelby (1.96 miles), Ontario (9.68 miles)