SHELBYVILLE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Shelbyville Municipal Airport is located less than five miles away from the central business district of Shelbyville. The city of Shelbyville is found in Shelby County, with Shelbyville Municipal Airport being owned by the Shelbyville Board of Aviation Commissioners.
Shelbyville Municipal Airport is found in the US state of Indiana, with the city of Shelbyville being the largest city in the region and the county seat for Lake County. For those looking to arrange private jet hire in Shelby County, Air Charter Service offers exceptional service and selection at Shelbyville Municipal Airport.
Private Jet Charter to Shelbyville Municipal Airport
- Location: Indiana, Shelby
- Airport Code:GEZ
- Runway Length: 5000 ft, 2670 ft
- Co-ordinates: 39°34′59″N 085°48′17″W
- Airport Address:2828 US-231, Shelbyville, TN 37160, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Greenfield (14.15 miles), Franklin (15.18 miles)