SHELDON MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Sheldon Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles northeast of Sheldon, O’Brien County, Iowa. Its activation date was November 1956. The airport covers an approximate area of 121 acres of land and has one runway with a concrete surface. Midwest Flying Service serves as the FBO here and offers the following services - fuel, hangars and tie-downs, major airframe and powerplant servicing as well as pilot instruction, aircraft rental and sales as well as charter service.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, the Super 8 Motel - Sheldon is only 1.8 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Sheldon Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Sheldon Municipal Airport
- Location: Sheldon, O’Brien County, Iowa
- Airport Code: SHL
- Runway Length: 4,199 feet
- Co-ordinates: N43°12.50' / W95°50.01'
- Airport Address: Sheldon, IA 51201, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Sheldon (2.21 miles), Primghar (13.43 miles)