SHELDON POINT AIRPORT
Sheldon Point Airport is a public use facility located in Nunam Iqua, Kusilvak County, Alaska. Its activation date was June 1964. The airport covers an approximate area of 120 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface and two water landing areas. Sheldon Point Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels in the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Sheldon Point Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Sheldon Point Airport
- Location: Sheldon Point, Wade Hampton County, Alaska
- Airport Code: SXP
- Runway Length: 15,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N62°31.23' / W164°50.86'
- Airport Address: Nunam Iqua, AK 99666, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Alakanuk (13.86 miles), Emmonak (20.67 miles)