SHENANDOAH MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Shenandoah Municipal Airport is a public use facility located three miles southwest of Shenandoah, Fremont County, Iowa. Its activation date was April 1946. The airport covers an approximate area of 188 acres of land and has two runways with concrete surfaces. City of Shenandoah offers the following services here - fuel, hangars and tie-downs, major airframe and powerplant repairs as well as crop dusting services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Days Inn Shenandoah is only 1.9 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Shenandoah Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Shenandoah Municipal Airport
- Location: Shenandoah, Fremont County, Iowa
- Airport Code: SDA
- Runway Length: 5,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N40°45.10' / W95°24.82'
- Airport Address: Shenandoah, IA 51601, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Shenandoah (2.38 miles), Clarinda (19.77 miles)