SHERIDAN MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Sheridan Municipal Airport is a public use facility located three miles east of Sheridan, Grant County, Arkansas. Its activation date was May 1982. The Airport covers an approximate area of 152 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Sheridan Grant County Airport Commission offers the following services - 24 hour self-serve fuel with credit card, tie-downs as well as minor air frame and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites is only 3.0 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Sheridan Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Sheridan Municipal Airport
- Location: Sheridan, Grant County, Arkansas
- Airport Code: 9M8
- Runway Length: 3,202 feet
- Co-ordinates: N34°19.65' / W92°21.08'
- Airport Address: 233 Airport Rd, Sheridan, AR 72150, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Sheridan (3.19 miles), White Hall (15.4 miles)